- Reaper now accepts more than one audio in/out
- There's now two "edit modes" : 'cables' and 'value'
- In 'cable' mode : dragging a pin will create a cable (you can still use the mousewheel to change a parameter value)
- In 'value' mode : dragging a parameter pin will change it's value (fine-tune with ctrl, alt or shift, each modifier key multiply the precision by 10) Dragging an audio or midi pin will create a cable
- You can select a mode with the shortcut keys
'E'and 'V' (*edit : it's 'C' and 'V')
- New shortcuts :
- To show the plugin editor : double click the plugin title, or press 'E'
- Toggle the learning mode on/off with 'L'
Thanks for your suggestions / bug reports / support ! (please delete as appropriate :-) )